3-Bed Bungalow with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials rest beneath a gable roof to create this 3-bedroom bungalow. A brick skirt completes the design.
- A coat closet is conveniently located inside the foyer, which opens into the combined great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- The multi-purpose island anchors the living space, and a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space. A concrete patio just off the kitchen is an ideal space for a grill.
- The master bedroom neighbors the laundry room, and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located near the front of the home, and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 388 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Garage 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss