3-Bed Coastal Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Cedar shakes, board-and-batten siding and multiple gables give this 3-bed house plan a coastal cottage feel and a partial front porch welcomes friends and family.
- A formal dining room, vaulted great room and large kitchen combine to provide the living areas which are sized to accommodate any gathering.
- The master suite has a beamed ceiling and a bay window, perfect for a comfy chair from which to read or watch children play in the backyard. The suite has a large bathroom and huge walk-in-closet.
- The laundry room is family sized to handle the needs of an active family.
- Go out to the vaulted screen porch and rear deck to enjoy the fresh air.
- Two additional bedrooms and an optional bonus room, all with walk-in closets, complete the second floor of this home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710075BTZ and 710111BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick