3-Bed Colonial Craftsman Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Five pillars support the charming wrap-around porch on this 3-bedroom, colonial craftsman house plan. A blend of siding materials beneath gable roof lines contribute to the texture-rich exterior.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, with spacious service areas and ample storage space. French doors off the foyer lead to a quiet study for a more secluded space to recharge.
- Retreat to the second-level master bedroom, complete with a sizable walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath with a built-in seat in the walk-in shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and each includes a full bath. An optional bonus room above the garage provides flexibility to the design.
- The 3-car garage features a large storage area, or workshop for the hobbyist.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss