3 Bed Cottage Escape With Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- This 3 bed cottage escape has a covered porch with bracket detailing giving it a great look. It makes a great vacation home or a small, economical full-time home.
- The main floor has a vaulted living room open to the kitchen and dining room and also features a stone fireplace in the vaulted great room.
- The master suite is located on the main level and has a spacious master bathroom with enough room for a tub and walk-in shower.
- Ample porch space on opposite sides of the house allows you to enjoy the views of your lot from every angle of the home.
- The walkout basement has two more bedrooms and a recreation room with a stone fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 2"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick