3-Bed Cottage House Plan with Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- Front and back porches on this 3-bedroom cottage plan invite you to relax and enjoy the fresh air. The open-concept format combines the living room and eat-in kitchen, with exposed beams adding a rustic touch.
- The kitchen island offers seating for snacks and casual meals, and views from the double-bowl sink look past the porch and beyond to the backyard. A walk-in pantry sits beneath the stairwell, maximizing space.
- The master bedroom is located towards the back of the home, and includes an attached bathroom with a commode room, dual sinks, and a walk-in closet.
- A hallway to the left of the foyer leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an attached 1-car garage on the right with house plan 52302WM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss