3-Bed Cottage-like House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a friendly, cottage-like appeal with a combination of natural stone and siding. Dormers accent the covered front porch that invites you in to see more.
- A simple, uncomplicated design is what you'll find inside. The kitchen and breakfast room adjoin the great room, graced with a vaulted ceiling.
- The dining room and kitchen have direct access to each other, making entertaining a breeze.
- The master suite encompasses the left wing of the home.
- Careful placement of the guest bath between the secondary bedrooms creates a comfortable separation from each other for added privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick