3-Bed Cottage Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This simple, yet appealing, 3-bedroom cottage plan keeps budget in mind with its rectangular shape and cozy footprint. A charming front porch completes the design.
- Once inside, the great room and eat-in kitchen are open to one another for comfortable everyday living.
- L-shaped counters surround a prep island, and a door off the kitchen leads to the side yard.
- At the end of the hall, discover the master bedroom, which features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath. Two additional bedrooms reside across the hall and share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 25005DH (1,320 sq. ft)
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 200 mile radius of Atlanta, Georgia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick