3-Bed Cottage Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, cottage features a charming exterior comprised of shake siding, metal roof accents, and a welcoming front porch. Open-concept living on the main level encourages conversation, and a fireplace on the screened porch provides a year-round outdoor space to enjoy.
- Once inside, french doors off the foyer reveal a quiet study. The light-filled, great room opens to the kitchen and dining area, where an angled island anchors the living space.
- A coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located just inside from the 2-car garage.
- The serene master suite is located on the main level, and features a two-person shower in the attached bath, along with a sizable, walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the lower level, as well as a generous recreation room, which extends outside onto a covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,492 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 256 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss