3-Bed Cottage-style House Plan with Open Floor Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This charming cottage-style plan has an exterior that features shake siding and lap siding along with sturdy columns on the front covered porch. Inside the home, you are greeted with an open floor plan.
- The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a large kitchen island with a snack bar. Windows over the sink give you views to the back.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and a tray ceiling. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- A 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a wonderful catchall to help reduce clutter from getting into the rest of the home. Get a larger garage with the 2-car option (530 sq. ft.; 63' by 42' overall home dimensions).
- NOTE: Please allow an extra few days for the 2-car option to be delivered.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 359 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12