3 Bed Cottage with Linked Gathering Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Slender sets of twin posts bound the front porch of this 3 bed cottage. Shingle siding adds to the visual appeal of both triangular gables, while multipaned windows sparkle across the front faзade.
- Spacious linked gathering areas fill the right wing. Sleeping areas dominate the left side, tucked behind the two-car garage.
- Entering, you step into a short foyer. Its angled display shelves are ideal for sharing family photos or small objects of beauty. The foyer leads on into the dining area, which is totally open to the living room behind and the kitchen up front. A door to the garage, next to the coat closet at the end of the foyer, makes for ease of unloading groceries and other household items.
- A mess-free gas fireplace nestles into one rear corner of the living room. It's next to wide sliding glass doors that let in plenty of daylight, while providing easy, breezy access to a covered patio at the rear. This sheltered space is ideal for outdoor dining and could be screened.
- Counters wrap around four sides of the kitchen at the opposite end of the gathering space, where a flush eating bar fronts the dining area. Cabinets line the walls above and below most of the counters. Kitchen workers standing at the sink can keep an eye on activities in the front yard, porch and patio outside, plus the dining and living areas inside.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a good-sized utility room cluster together on the left along with a roomy storage closet. Amenities in the owner's suite include a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a dual vanity and separately enclosed shower and toilet.