3 Bed Cottage with Vaulted Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom cottage house plan is best appreciated from the back where the vaulted outdoor porch and patios are. A 2-sided fireplace will get lots of use here.
- Inside, the vaulted family room has views to the outside and access to the porch through two sets of french doors flanking the fireplace. The room opens to the dining room and kitchen in what is a very open floor plan.
- The master bedroom is off to the side and has access to the patio. Two more bedrooms are located across the home.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Downsize and elimianate a bedroom with house plan 86207HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,711 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick