3 Bed Country Comfort House Plan
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch adorns the front of this 3 bed house plan giving you space for furniturfe and a great space to enjoy. The screen porch in back is even bigger, and screened, giving you choices on where to enjoy the views.
- The front door opens to the family room with fireplace. Walls come in providing separation from this space to the kitchen and dining room. A walk-in pantry and island workspace and seating are great features in the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is in back and has a large bath and walk-in closet. Beds 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Laundry is tucked away by the back entrance where you'll find a built-in desk and powder room.
- The screened porch leads to the 3 car garage. A second door takes you out back to your patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 97' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick