3-Bed Country Cottage House Plan on Pilings with Elevator
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Packed with traditional charm, this country-inspired cottage plan built on pilings features a clapboard and shingle exterior, a dramatic metal roof, and an inviting walk-up front porch with double-door entry.
- Through a bright foyer, a spacious living room with a fireplace awaits. French doors lead to a large porch where you can soak in the outdoors in comfort. A well-appointed kitchen boasts an oversized island with casual seating and a roomy dining area filled with views to the back covered porch and access to the covered side porch.
- The tucked-away master suite has a vaulted ceiling and offers privacy and a generously sized walk-in closet, through which you'll find a 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Two guest bedrooms are located in the front-left and front-right corners of the home.
- An elevator adds convenience from the ground level parking. Stairs in front and along the side also get you to the living level.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version on a pier foundation with house plan 765008TWN and on a crawlspace with house plan 765040TWN.
Ground Level (piling placement finalized by engineer locally
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 798 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 2409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss