3-Bed Country Craftsman Home Plan with Large Bonus Room Above 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- With front and rear porches, this 3-bed Craftsman home plan defines country living.
- French doors part to grant access into the foyer, where a formal dining room sits to the right, and the combined great room and kitchen straight ahead.
- The vaulted ceiling with exposed beams guides your eyes to the fireplace on the left wall, and the massive island in the kitchen provides additional seating. A large pantry provides space for larger kitchen appliances and buying in bulk.
- The master bedroom is nestled behind the garage for the utmost privacy and includes a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet that doubles as a safe room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Stairs lead you to bonus expansion space over the garage giving you an extra 456 square feet when built out as shown.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70640MK and 70687MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 657 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12