3-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Over The Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautiful 3-bed one-story country farmhouse has board and batten siding, exposed rafter tails, a shed dormer (it lets light into the attic) and three gables giving it great curb appeal. Inside, an open floor plan beckons.
- The great room will catch your eye as soon as you enter with its vaulted ceiling (17'7" to top of vault) and oversized windows to the rear porch. A pair of French doors open to the 11'-deep rear porch.
- In the kitchen you'll be able to entertain while you cook with an eat at bar at the island (3'10" by 9') and exemplary walk in pantry with lots of shelving and upper and lower cabinets.
- And when its time to unwind, retreat to your primary suite with a vaulted ceiling (15'8" to top of vault) and a large bath and closet. The bathroom has two vanities, an enclosed toilet, and both a tub and shower (46" by 72").
- Across the home, two bedrooms each have walk-in closets and a shared bath with two sinks.
- Stairs by the family entry by the garage take you to the bonus room with bathroom over the garage. This space could be used as a 4th bedroom, a play room, a study or storage and adds 344 square feet when finished.
Main Level Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,431 sq. ft.
- Storage: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 273 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick