3 Bed Country Home Plan with 2 Porches
About This Plan
- This 3 bed country house plan has a board & batten exterior with a stone base and a massive front covered porch.
- The foyer leads to the great room with a fireplace and access to the large rear grilling porch.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home and has a sitting area next to a wall of windows and a set of French doors that open to the rear porch. The master bath features a huge walk-in closet, dual sinks, a whirlpool tub, and an incredible glass shower you can walk around on three sides. Bed 2 is very spacious as well and has a walk-in closet and full bath.
- Down the hall from the great room is large kitchen with a prep island as well as an eat-at island bar. A dining and breakfast area are also adjacent to the kitchen. And just off of the kitchen is the laundry room and a large walk-in pantry/safe room.
- All the way on the left, the guest room gives you two closets and a full bath.
- A cozy screened porch is behind the breakfast area that has a fireplace and access to the grilling porch.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 primary pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 10"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick