3-Bed Country Home Plan with 3-Sided Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around three sides of this lovely 3-bed country home plan. A large gable is centered over the French doors in front and two matching dormers compliment it, one on either side.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor. The bath has twin vanities and a walk-in shower and there is a roomy walk-in closet.
- The remainder of the main floor is dedicated to an open concept layout with the kitchen - with its angled island with counter seating - having commanding views of the dining and great rooms.
- A family entry is located in the back-right corner. Cubbies and laundry make this a useful space.
- Two bedrooms share a bath upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 507 sq. ft.
- Deck: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss