3-Bed Country Home Plan with Deep Front Porch and Vaulted Ceilings Throughout
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch with three dormers above give this country farmhouse plan great curb appeal.
- Inside, a pair of French doors off the foyer open to your work-from-home office with closet to store things out of the way.
- Ahead, a vaulted great room with fireplace opens up to the covered patio giving you great indoor/outdoor living. The space opens to the kitchen with a large (3'6" by 10') island with double sink, casual seating and work space. Check out the prep area and large pantry as well.
- The dining room has a vaulted ceiling and enjoys access to the rear patio.
- A vaulted ceiling in the master suite has a large walk-in closet, a five-fixture bath and is conveniently located near the laundry (as is Bed 2). Across the home, Bed 3 has a vaulted ceiling and its own bathroom and makes a great guest suite.
- Choose the basement option and get two more bedrooms, storage, a second laundry room and lots of rec and game space to enjoy.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 493000GNT and 493002GNT.
Optional Lower Level
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 323 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12