3-Bed Country Home Plan with Vaulted Open Concept Layout
About This Plan
- A covered porch spans the full length of this 3-bed home plan designed on a walkout basement. Two dormers add balance to the exterior and a cupola adds a nice touch.
- The inside gives you an open concept layout with vaulted ceilings from the kitchen across to the living and dining area.
- Across the back, a deck spans the full length of the house and has an upper and lower section.
- The master suite is on the main floor and two additional bedrooms are on the lower level.
- A side-entry garage on the lower level gives you lots of storage and a patio area is accessible from the family room and spans the full length of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,409 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Deck: 856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss