3-Bed Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed country-style home plan has a railed wrap-around porch. Inside, gathering spaces - including the entry - have vaulted ceilings.
- An abundance of natural light spills into the great room through the window bay that wraps around to one side, while more washes down through two dormer windows, set high in the ceiling.
- A peninsular counter with an eating bar is all that separates the dining room and kitchen. Storage cabinets and counter space in the kitchen are both well supplied. Counters wrap around four sides, while overhead and under-counter storage capacity is further boosted by a roomy walk-in pantry. Sliding glass doors in the dining area open onto a partially covered porch.
- Direct access between the kitchen and garage will be especially appreciated when returning home after dark, and for unloading groceries in inclement weather.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cluster together on the right. The utility room is located there as well, conveniently close to the major sources of soiled laundry. Built-in cabinets fill the wall over the appliances; stacked shelves span the other wall.
- The owners' suite is well buffered from the sounds of the Peterson's secondary bedrooms by the utility room, a large walk-in closet, and the main bathroom. The private bathroom has a dual vanity, and a pocket door that offers both toileting privacy and shower steam containment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss