3-Bed Country Home with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Three dormers sit above the covered front porch on this 3-bed country home plan. The split bedroom layout maximize your privacy and allows for an central core for family and friends.
- The foyer opens to the dining room. French doors on your left reveal a private study with a window overlooking the porch.
- The family room has a fireplace and access to the rear covered porch.
- A snack bar in the kitchen is great for casual meals. Serve formal meals in the dining room steps away in the front of the home.
- The master suite has a tray vaulted ceiling and access to the rear porch.
- There is loads of expansion space upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 794 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick