3-Bed Craftsman Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Nested gables and a cozy front porch add a touch of country to this 3-bed Craftsman cottage house plan.
- Beams run across the family room with 11' ceilings and a fireplace is tucked into the back-left corner.
- The master suite has tray ceilings, dual vanities and a walk-in closet. Two bedrooms in front share a bath.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and eating area and there is a deck in back accessed from the eating area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42508DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"