3 Bed Craftsman Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- The exterior of this home is full of Craftsman charm and has porches front and rear giving you space to enjoy the views.
- Walk in off the front porch and your guests are greeted by the great room with a trayed ceiling and a gas log fireplace. It is also open to the kitchen and eating area.
- A media/hobby room is conveniently located off the great room.
- A private hall leads you to the master suite with vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closet and master bath with separate vanities.
- This home features a split-bedroom layout maximizing your privacy.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 51159MM (1,627 s.f.), 51131MM (1,604 s.f.) and 51040MM (1,509 s.f.).
- Get more room including a bonus room over the garage with house plans 51165MM (1,902 s.f.) and 51116MM (2,199 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Storage: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick