3-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Cottage Front Porch
About This Plan
- This charming Craftsman Style cottage boasts a large front porch, and introduces an open floor plan to meet the needs of today’s market.
- The living room enjoys a gas fireplace and an island at the kitchen offers a space for quick family meals. The more formal dining room provides for larger gatherings.
- Access from the garage offers easy transition to a full bath, laundry room and direct access to the kitchen.
- The master suite is set to the rear of the home and pampers the homeowner with a double bowl vanity, larger shower enclosure and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full basement complete this period style home offering an older home character with modern conveniences.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss