3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- A bonus room is located above the forward-facing, 2-car garage on this 3-bedroom craftsman house plan. Additional space in the garage can be used as a shop or for storage.
- A fireplace in the living room serves as a focal point throughout the center of the home, and sliding doors extend the living space to the out-of-doors.
- A large prep island in the kitchen boosts workspace, and the attached dining room offers rearward views.
- The master bedroom features a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside down the hall and share a full bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The total heated square footage included the bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick