3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- This endearing 3-bedroom craftsman home plan oozes charm from every angle. Shakes and horizontal siding adorn the exterior, while deep overhangs on the gable roofs are supported by wooden brackets for added character.
- An elongated front porch provides a cozy entrance which leads to a foyer with a formal dining room to the right. A second entrance for family and friends resides near the garage.
- High ceilings in the family room contribute to the feeling of spaciousness and large windows overlook the covered terrace and beyond. A light-filled breakfast nook is attached to the kitchen, complete with a large island and pantry.
- The main-level, master suite boasts dual closets, and a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower, two vanities, and a commode room. Another bedroom resides on this level and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, discover the third bedroom, along with a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an extra bedroom and bonus space upstairs with house plan 360040DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 553 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick