3 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Craftsman ranch house plan has decorative brackets atop each of the four gables in front and sturdy columns supporting the covered front entry.
- Inside, 11' ceilings greet you in the entry as well as the great room beyond
- The kitchen, dining and great rooms blend together to create an open-concept floor plan.
- The kitchen has an angled peninsula with room for casual seating.
- Sliding doors in the dining room take you to your back deck.
- The master suite lies behind the garage and features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms lie to the left of the entry away from the master for maximum privacy.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss