3 Bed Craftsman with 3 Cars and Shop
About This Plan
- Two sturdy-looking gables provide shelter and curb appeal to this 3 bed Craftsman house plan. A third gable adorns the front of the 2 car portion of the garage.
- Off the entry, french doors lead to the quiet study with views overlooking the front porch. Step further into the house and the vaulted great room reveals itself. A fireplace anchors one wall and is opposed by wall of windows.
- The dining room opens to the great room and has access to the partially covered back deck.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and a large walk-in pantry. From the stove you can look across the great room and out the wall of windows.
- The master suite is in back and has outdoor access, a deep walk-in closet and his and her vanities. Two more bedrooms are located in front giving the master privacy. And a large laundry room is conveniently located for all the bedrooms.
- In addition to parking for three cars, there is a dedicated shop are at the far end of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,668 sq. ft.
- Deck: 617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front