3 Bed Craftsman with Tapered Columned Porch
About This Plan
- The front porch of this attractive 3 bed Craftsman house plan has tapered columns. Stone accents at the base of the hmoe are tasteful and eye-catching.
- Inside, the sensible floor plan begins with the bright and welcoming foyer, which includes a clutter-reducing coat closet. Straight ahead, the great room will be the center of family activities; a fireplace adds warmth, while a vaulted ceiling adds drama.
- You'll appreciate the island kitchen and its useful corner pantry. The versatile dining area is perfect for everyday meals or elegant dinners. Step out to the covered patio to enjoy al fresco dining or time with friends.
- The vaulted master bedroom is a peaceful haven after a long day. The bath incorporates a sizable walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms face the front yard and share a full bath.
- Double doors off the foyer get you into your own den or home office. Located in front, it is nicely situated to see arriving clients. A fold-out couch in the den would allow you to accommodate overnight visitors.
- Note the well-designed garage, which gives you the option of having a good-sized workshop or a third car in the back area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss