3 Bed Estate Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone veneer wainscoting and column supports give a relaxed look to this 3 bed estate home plan designed for construction on country acreage with a view. Craftsman-style windows, along with multiple gables and two chimneys, add to the home's traditional flavor.
- A gently arched transom crowns the arched entry opening, which is centered between front porch columns.
- Inside, natural light washes into the vaulted foyer through the transom. Double doors on the left open into a room that could be a den or home office. Walking directly ahead brings you to a breath-taking vaulted living room, windowed on three sides. The upper set of stacked windows flanking the fireplace curve up to parallel the vaulted ceiling, emphasizing its loftiness.
- A long conversation bar, ideal for entertaining, rims the counter that bounds the kitchen. Counters and cupboards line two walls. Six burners are built into the large work island that anchors the kitchen. A deep pantry is just around the corner, next to a vaulted screened porch with access to the partially covered patio.
- This plan was designed with dog owners in mind. Linked to the screened porch and laundry room, the dog area comes complete with a fully enclosed indoor room and run, plus an outdoor run.
- Bedrooms fill the left wing, along with an exercise room and two covered patios. One has a vaulted roof and hot tub. Owners' suite amenities include a fireplace, spacious walk-in closet, and luxurious bathroom. Two more bedrooms share a two-section bathroom.
- Three gabled dormers add charm and bring light into the bonus room over the garage.