3-Bed European Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Stone with brick accents adorn the facade of this 3-bedroom, European home plan, drenched in character throughout the design.
- Inside, the foyer is flanked by a dining room to the right, and study, or living room, with a bay window to the left.
- Continue down the entry hall to find the family room room, where a corner fireplace adds warmth and comfort to the ambiance. French doors permit access to a covered veranda for relaxing outdoors.
- A bay window creates the ideal breakfast nook, which connects to the kitchen, complete with a walk-in pantry and double ovens.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for additional privacy, and includes a fireplace, access to the veranda, and a 5-fixture bath with a Jacuzzi tub and sizable closet.
- Two family bedrooms can be found near the 2-car garage, separated by a Jack-and-Jill bath. The adjacent staircase guides you to a second-level bonus room above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,712 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12