3-Bed Farmhouse with Brick, Stone and Stucco Exterior
About This Plan
- This 3-bed farmhouse has an 8'6"-deep front porch with a standing seam metal roof. The exterior is a blend of brick, stone and siding.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and dining area giving you a great open space to enjoy.
- Enjoy casual seating at the island and views to the back.
- The back covered patio is 11'6"-deep giving you room for outdoor furniture.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a sliding barn door gives you access to the bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a large game room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 243 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss