3-Bed Georgian Home Plan with 2-Story Foyer
About This Plan
- This beautiful Georgian home plan takes the best of Southern country and Colonial style for an original design that will exceed your expectations.
- From the two-story foyer, columns define the dining room and vaulted family room.
- A C-shaped kitchen with a serving bar complements a bayed breakfast nook.
- The master suite is a study in luxury, with a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and vaulted bath. No rooms are directly above the master suite, retaining a peaceful atmosphere.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath; bonus space over the garage is ready to expand as your family needs it.
- Photos courtesy of Branau Construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 662 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick