3-Bed Home Plan with Copper Window Accents
About This Plan
- Unique artistic details are used on the façade of this 3-bed house plan with bonus room over the garage giving it cottage-like feel. Copper window accents, brick and an arched covered entry come together to create a warm welcome for family and guests.
- Step inside the foyer and you are treated to views of the fireplace in the vaulted great room. Radius windows flank the fireplace and give you views to the back.
- Decorative columns set off the dining room while keeping an open feel.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a vaulted sitting room. Across the home, two beds share a bath.
- The laundry room buffers the garage from the rest of the home providing an appropriate spot to leave shoes and coats.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710137BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick