3-Bed Home Plan with Southern Traditional Elevation
About This Plan
- Stately brick, horizontal siding and multi-paned windows with paneled shutters define the true Traditional style of this design. The central two-story area with a Palladian window is the focal point of the façade.
- Upon entering the main floor this plan feels much larger than the actual square footage because of all of the volume. A 2-story foyer, vaulted family room and master suite with a tray ceiling all contribute to the volume.
- The combination of the kitchen, breakfast space and family room give the home an open concept feel.
- The master suite along with its bath and closet are located on the lower level for convenience and privacy.
- The upper floor contains the secondary sleeping quarters, a full bath and a large bonus room. Open railings and overlooks take full advantage of the volume within this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710055BTZ and 710056BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 501 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 239 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick