3-Bed Home Plan with Study and Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- A blend of stone and brick adds old-world charm and texture to the exterior of this 3-bedroom home plan.
- Once inside, discover a quiet study behind French doors to the right of the foyer, across from a formal dining room. An elegant tray ceiling rests above the family room, and an angled island links the living space with the kitchen.
- The kitchen includes a prep island in the center for additional workspace, and a walk-in pantry makes good use of the space beneath the stairs. Enjoy grilling and dining outdoors on the back covered patio.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master suite on the right side of the home, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom and massive wardrobe with a dresser island.
- The other two bedrooms are identical in size, each with a full bath and walk-in closet. A flexible 587 square feet of living space is located above the garage to serve as a media or play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"