3 Bed Home Plan with Tasteful Touches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- You'll appreciate the tasteful touches such as gridded window uppers, shingled gable fronts, decorative corbels, and cultured stone wainscoting in this 3 bedroom house plan. The railed porch invites relaxation on wicker chairs or an old-fashioned swing.
- Natural light spills into the entry hall through a side lite and the door's glassed upper panes. The long hallway leads past an opening to the secondary bedroom wing and a coat closet, then arrives at a window-rich living/dining area, warmed and brightened by a gas fireplace.
- You can see the fireplace from the kitchen and eating bar that rims its peninsular counter. When the weather is inviting, meals can move easily out onto the covered patio through the dining room's sliding glass doors.
- The well-appointed owners' suite is well-isolated from the other bedrooms. Its two-section bathroom has a double vanity, plus a fully enclosed toilet and shower. A sliding door accesses a roomy walk-in closet.
- The pass-through utility room links up with the 2-car garage.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.