3 Bed House Plan with 17'-Deep Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine to give a rustic look to this smartly designed home with a rear outdoor grilling porch that functions as a second living room.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite by itself in the rear of the home with French door access to the grilling porch.
- The other two family bedrooms enjoy spacious rooms, their own walk-in closet and a shared Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Timber beams in the great room and kitchen area also add to the rustic feel.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 60611ND.
Main Level with Lower Level Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick