3-Bed House Plan with a Craftsman Farmhouse Vibe
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan gives you a Craftsman Farmhouse vibe and has an exterior that will bring exceptional charm to any neighborhood with it's cozy covered porches and Craftsman accents.
- Walking through the front door into the two-story entry will surely feel welcoming. Just off the entry, elegant double doors lead into a den which could serve as an office, guest room, or library.
- Continuing through the entry, you walk into a great room, the first space of the open living area. The great room features a fireplace and two-story vaulted ceilings. The open living space also has room for a dining area, distinguished from the kitchen by a large island.
- Just off the dining room, tucked behind a barn door, is the utility room and entrance to the 3-car garage.
- The opposite side of the house is dedicated to the owners' suite and bath with two walk-in closets.
- Up the stairs along the great room leads to two additional bedrooms and a bonus room with kitchenette and built-in desk.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 604 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12