3 Bed House Plan with Angled Fireplace in Family Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has all the bedrooms to the left and the entertaining space to the right.
- Entry views are the family room’s corner fireplace and volume ceiling, an entertaining area the flows openly to the kitchen and eating area.
- Double-wide windows grace each of the bedrooms for abundant natural light.
- Next to the linen closet adjoining the master bedroom there’s a media closet that frees up wall space in the family room while still allowing for movie night.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"