3-Bed House Plan with Bonus Upstairs
About This Plan
- An exciting roof line and textured exterior provide a rich solid look to this extraordinary home plan.
- Upon entering the foyer your view will go directly to the cozy fireplace and stylish French doors in the great room.
- A grand entry into the formal dining room coupled with the volume ceiling pulls these two rooms together for a spacious feeling.
- Natural light floods the breakfast area making this a bright and cheery place to start your day.
- The location of the laundry adds convenience and protects the living areas from noise and disorder.
- Split stairs, graced with wood railings, lead to the versatile second floor. Here, a balcony overlooking the foyer leads to two secluded bedrooms, or to a computer/desk area with bookshelves.
- The presence of a bonus room provides the flexibility of creating a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Related Plan: Get three upstairs bedrooms with house plan 39267ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Entry: 57 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss