3-Bed House Plan with Box Bay Window in Living Room
About This Plan
- Cut-stone accents and a flower-box dormer window give rustic woodsy charm to this lovely two-story house plan. A box-bay window in the living room and tall arched windows in the dining room create a bright introduction to the home.
- Follow the vaulted ceiling from the foyer to the family room to enjoy the warmth of an extended-hearth fireplace. Unique angles in the kitchen create an open space to prepare gourmet meals or casual snacks for the breakfast nook and snack bar.
- A first-floor bedroom makes a great guest room; on the opposite side of the plan, the master suite revels in utter luxury.
- Two second-floor bedrooms open to optional bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710256BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 314 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick