3-Bed House Plan with Brick and Stone Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Charming shutters, mixed stone and brick siding, and arched windows lend beauty and elegance to this french country style house plan.
- This open concept living area from the great room and kitchen will mean you never have to miss out on family time.
- The kitchen features amenities such as a walk-in pantry, large island with seating and an attached breakfast room.
- The visual elegance of this house continues into the master suite which displays a vaulted ceiling and large windows looking out to the rear of the home.
- 2 additional bedrooms are located on the other side of the house and feature a Jack and Jill bath between them.
- Garage space is certainly not an issue with a 2 car garage and separate single car garage along with plenty of additional room for storage.
- If an additional room is needed the optional bonus above the garage has an large space with a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 322 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1069 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick