3 Bed House Plan with Classic 4-Columned Porch
About This Plan
- The classic front porch and with four columns welcomes you to this charming 3 bed house plan.
- From the open foyer, guests can enter the study through stylish French doors, the formal dining room via column-accented entry or the great room with a corner fireplace.
- The family chef is sure to enjoy the large kitchen area with breakfast bar and swinging door access to the dining room. Elegant French doors and boxed ceiling highlight an impressive master suite with access to the back screened porch.
- Two more beds are located across the home and share a bath.
- Expand if you need with the bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick