3 Bed House Plan with Den and Office
About This Plan
- A trio of variously sized gables combines with other Craftsman features on the exterior of this spacious one level house plan.
- Family and friends will naturally congregate in the window-bright gathering space that comprises the living room, dining room and kitchen. A step-in pantry fills one corner of the C-shaped kitchen, where an eating bar rims the work island. Kitchen and dining room windows offer front views.
- In the living room, a convenient gas fireplace nestles into a corner by the windows. A full wet bar fills another corner. Outdoor dining is easily arranged, via an atrium door in the dining room that leads onto a covered patio that could be screened.
- The owners' suite has an exceptionally deep walk-in closet and a private bathroom. Secondary bedrooms and the main bathroom are down a separate hallway that also links with the two-car garage, through a utility room with cabinets and a folding counter.
- The den and office off the entry foyer could be put to many other uses.
- The roof is a truss design with 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available