3-Bed House Plan with Gambrel Roof
About This Plan
- Reminiscent of the barns of yesterday, this ranch home features a second story bonus area for a third bedroom suite.
- The living area lies to the front of the home to the left of the entry.
- The great room is found to just off the entry where a central fireplace draws you into the home.
- Directly ahead is the dining and kitchen space complemented by an adjacent sunroom.
- An outside deck is accessed from the sun room.
- The garage loads from the alley and is large enough for two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss