3-Bed House Plan with Keeping Room and Split Bed Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beamed gables and cedar shake combine to create an appealing Craftsman-style elevation.
- The kitchen is adorned with many added extras that make it a fun place to be. Double ovens, a serving bar and a liberally sized pantry make it a user-friendly room. Its view to the cozy keeping room warms the entire space, creating an inviting environment.
- Built-in cabinetry in the family room provides plenty of storage, as well as unique spaces to decorate.
- Arched openings and decorative columns add originality to the design.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home and gives you two walk-in closets. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Stairs take you to a second floor where the fourth bedroom with its own bath can be found. Bonus space over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.