3 Bed House Plan with Optional Fourth Bedroom and Upstairs Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The gabled roofline and decorative coin accents on this traditional house plan give interesting and eye-catching dimension to its façade.
- Inside, a two-story foyer greets you and ahead, a two-story family room is a great place to entertain your friends.
- The master suite encompasses the entire left wing of the main level, giving homeowners ample space to unwind. An additional main floor bedroom makes the perfect guest room or can also be used as a home office.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a divided bath. The optional bonus space can be used as a playroom, media room or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 580 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick