3 Bed House Plan with Optional Library
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The comfortable country exterior of this one level home creates a timeless appearance that will offer years of pleasure to its homeowner.
- Three bedrooms, formal and informal dining and a great room with fireplace and rear view offer comfort and spaciousness to your family.
- A covered rear porch and three car garage are convenient amenities.
- The option of a library instead of a 3rd bedroom offers a great option for the emptynester.
- A full basement access from the foyer offers additional room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 213 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss