3-Bed House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stone exterior with great roof lines welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan with an optional second floor.
- On the main level, the great room has a beamed cathedral ceiling with a fireplace as the focal point.
- Grab a book and head to the sitting area of the deluxe master suite with two huge walk-in closets.
- Options abound on the unfinished second floor of this stone Country home with a wide front porch.
- Need more bedrooms? An optional bedroom on the upper floor has room for a walk-in closet and its own bath.
- There is also bonus room space and even a hobby room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,991 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick